10/20/2016 Carl was so helpful in our home buying process. We had a very delicate situation with estate and he handled everything and was always available to us. He is very professional and was very knowledgable and negotiated the best price for our home and we are thrilled! From the listing all the way to the closing table and title company he was always there with our best interest. I definitely would recommend Carl for any real estate needs
Not only did I use Carl to help us find our dream house, I have referred a few people to him as well, including this couple that just purchased. I knew he would be able to offer them the help they needed. I'll always recommend him without reservation - He is knowledgeable, professional, responsive and so much fun to work with (except for that whole Bronco fan thing.....??). If anyone is looking for a realtor, I give my highest recommendation to Carl Ballard and his team. They took the extra time with us, listened to what we really wanted and needed, educated us about things that would impact our decision, and helped us find the home of our dreams! It's worth it's weight in gold when you find someone who is so good at what they do, honest as the day is long, focused on their customer, and fun to work with!!
The Ballard Group has provided Residential Real Estate Services in the Denver Metro Area for 20+ years. Our clients are getting the service and experience of TWO REALTORS! Carl, a Denver native with a Master’s degree in Psychology and his wife Amy, with expertise in marketing are both licensed REALTORS® and with their combined backgrounds of Psychology and Marketing, they have defined their roles in order to maximize their talents to provide the best services for each client. Their combined professional experiences are meshed into each transaction to provide the utmost service to every client.
As members of the South Metro Denver Realtors Association (SMDRA), Carl and Amy adhere to a strict code of ethics and consider it a privilege to provide real estate services to all their clients. Working alongside EXIT Realty DTC, the Ballard Group will provide you with cutting edge technology to list & market your home as well as instant access to Colorado MLS information, at your fingertips, for our buyers when searching for your next home. Above all Carl and Amy are committed to providing you with hands on personal service.”
The Ballard Group understands that buying and selling real estate can be stressful. Working full -time as your Realtors, you can count on our hard work to lower your stress level and make your experience as pleasurable as possible. Carl and Amy will provide constant communication during the entire transaction and will be accessible whenever you need them.
Carl brings his years of experience into his craft of selling/buying residential real estate and currently holds a designation as a Certified Negotiation Expert. C.N.E. Prior to opening The Ballard Group, he provided counseling with children, adolescent teens and adults in the Denver Metro Area. Through his career he has learned how to be patient, detail-oriented, proactive, and is a strong advocate for all his clients.
Ballard Group – Produces Results
· Over $16 million in gross sales in 2018
· Team Sales $23 million gross sales in 2018
Ballard Group – Superior SELLER Marketing Strategy
· Promotes your best interest
· Helps you get the highest and fairest price for your home
Ballard Group – Superior BUYER Marketing Strategy
· Coaches and assists you through the Denver Area
· Negotiates on your behalf on the biggest purchase of your life
Ballard Group – Awards
· 5 STAR Professional Award 2010 – 2019
· 2019 South Metro Denver Realtor Association (SMDRA) by Diamond Circle Award
· Top 1% Producing Agents in Colorado 2013-2018 by Colorado Association of Realtor
· Top Producer Award Winner from 2004-2018 by Exit Realty Colorado
· Voted Rising Star Recipient by Broker Associate Magazine in 2008
Ballard Group – Giving Back to Denver
· Provides pro-bono counseling services
· Works for Second Wind Fund for at-risk suicide teens
· Provides holiday support for Forster Children (Toys for Tots)
· Conducts turkey drive to give to families in need
What clients liked most about working with Carl:
Ann and I just wanted to let you know the great service and professional treatment we received from you when selling our home and buying a new one. It was the best experience we have ever had when selling and buying properties. Your honesty and integrity was evident and it was a pleasure working with you." --Greg & Ann Bolton
1. This publication
is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp.
This site is used and paid for by multiple independent companies. The real estate broker cannot
require you as a prospective buyer to pre-qualify with or utilize the services of either of the mortgage loan originators. Nor can either of the mortgage load originators require you as a prospective buyer to utilize the services of the real estate broker.